- Registered on: 2009-06-30
- Last connection: 2013-12-18
Reported issues: 10
- 22:10 NewGRF Meta Language Patch #958: Add -o option
- Updated to fix generating a grf file when other outputs are specified
- 16:01 NewGRF Meta Language Patch #958: Add -o option
- Updated to give nice error message when the format is unknown and made case-insensitive
- 14:28 NewGRF Meta Language Patch #958 (Closed): Add -o option
- This patch adds a -o flag, that automatically detects extension(.nfo, .grf), like
./nml2nfo nmlfilein.nml -o outgrf....
- 18:23 NewGRF Meta Language Patch #954 (New): NFO lexer and basic parser
- I created an NFO lexer, and also a very basic parser(parses into objects with an array of tokens starting with the *,...
- 19:52 NewGRF Meta Language Patch #941: Move lexer tokens to class instance
- Use this patch instead, this works :)
- 19:12 NewGRF Meta Language Patch #941: Move lexer tokens to class instance
- Hmm does it work?
- 18:06 NewGRF Meta Language Patch #941 (Closed): Move lexer tokens to class instance
- as in http://www.dabeaz.com/ply/ply.html#ply_nn17
results in less global scope pollution(mostly of nml/nml.py)
- 21:51 NewGRF Meta Language Patch #935 (Closed): Switch to optparse
- I added a patch that changes the argv parsing to use "optparse"(http://docs.python.org/library/optparse.html) instead...
- 16:52 OpenMSX Patch #749 (Closed): Makefile slow
- The makefile currently takes over 20 seconds to clean, build, or anything else. A few := instead of = fix this proble...
- 17:21 World Airliners Set Bug #370 (Closed): default Makefile too silent / clean forgot about one file
- Applied in changeset r386.
Also available in: Atom