- Registered on: 2009-06-13
- Last connection: 2012-07-20
- World Airliners Set (Inactive, 2009-07-06)
Reported issues: 6
- 10:44 Dutch Trains 2 Feature Request #4082 (New): Additions of V100 class
- A shunting and mainline engine which occurs as often as the Mak G1206 in the Netherlands.
- 10:19 Dutch Trains 2 Feature Request #3917: Additional liveries requests
- Additional G2000 liveries which are very often present in the Netherlands.
- 16:30 Dutch Trains 2 Bug #4077 (Resolved): Control cab ICR NS-Intercity livery won't show up.
- Fixed it myself, bug was due to the parallel usage of the 1.00 version with the 2.00 of the Dutch train set.
- 15:30 Dutch Trains 2 Feature Request #4078 (New): Locon 9900 livery
- Furthermore I saw one distinct livery missing at the NS 1600/1800 engine; the orange one of Locon Benelux. Which look...
- 15:29 Dutch Trains 2 Bug #4077 (Rejected): Control cab ICR NS-Intercity livery won't show up.
- When trying to refit the livery of the ICR coaches the control cab won't show up at the NS-Intercity livery, however ...
- 10:11 2cc train set Feature #1975: FLIRT
- Disregard the version number it has nothing to do with the version number of the whole set. ;-)
- 19:57 2cc train set Feature #1975 (Closed): FLIRT
- Name: FLIRT
Intro year: 2004
Weight: each unit 31t
Power: each unit 500 kW
TE: 200 kN...
Also available in: Atom