- Registered on: 2009-06-02
- Last connection: 2014-01-15
Reported issues: 12
- 03:01 OpenGFX Mars Bug #6726 (Closed): Typo! ;-)
It should be "Martian".
But I wouldn't say no to a Marsian climate either!
- 23:34 OpenGFX Bug #6521: builds are pushed into common directory
- BTW: Folder dates are not updated (for all projects) properly.
- 23:01 OpenGFX Feature #1302: alternative maglev sprites?
- BTW can you make a Toyland one too? (=recolored like in vanila TTD.)
- 22:47 OpenGFX Feature #1302: alternative maglev sprites?
- 01:09 OpenGFX Feature #3971: Train Effects
- More white steam?
- 01:07 OpenGFX Feature #3972: Explosion Effects
- I think they need more 'fire'-aka to be way more bright-especially first sprite. Very nice work!
- 01:29 Pixel Feature #3669: Drawing wood textures
- Admittedly in such a small scale you cannot do much. Check the Toyland wooden house-I faced the same problem.
- 00:11 OpenGFX Feature #3563: Road depot variants for arctic and tropic
- As I have stated, my artwork is 'at worst' copyrighted till it gets used in OpenGFX projects. Then it can get the lic...
- 01:41 OpenGFX Feature #3136: toyland ground tile reused identically
- This was fixed here:
and another 2 sprites were uploaded which can be use...
- 00:17 NUTS Unrealistic Train Set Feature #2870: General ideas
- "NUTS" rocks!
Animals Engines: Better keep them for toyland.
... and do not forget MARS climate support. ;-)
Also available in: Atom