- Send diff email: No
- Registered on: 2013-07-19
- Last connection: 2019-02-16
Reported issues: 1
- 20:46 Admin Soap Bug #7210 (Closed): Desyncs with multiple SOAP instances in one channel result in mass spam
- bug seems to be fixed, fix pushed
- 15:37 Admin Soap Bug #7210: Desyncs with multiple SOAP instances in one channel result in mass spam
- Can you try https://paste.openttdcoop.org/pce1i0fem on 2 of the bots please?
- 08:41 Admin Soap Feature Request #7200: Soap not OSX/BSD friendly.
- The os supplies the 'event notification system'. windows uses select, *nix used to use poll. poll has been replaced b...
- 08:15 Admin Soap Feature Request #6723 (Closed): !name "user name" explanation and !admin
- 08:13 Admin Soap Patch #7059 (Closed): Queue messages SOAP client sends
- 19:00 Admin Soap Feature Request #6716: Enable custom commands
- Just realized i didn't answer the statistics bit. I'm not planning on implementing that (at this time), however soap ...
- 15:28 Admin Soap Feature Request #6716: Enable custom commands
- !tips I will implement at some point soonish, same with !help.
!register again is not really feasible in the curre...
- 15:19 Admin Soap Feature Request #6723 (Feedback): !name "user name" explanation and !admin
- Which description do you mean, the readme? can change that, but users probably won't read that. Ideally you want to e...
- 21:00 Admin Soap Support #6717 (Closed): Option to forward irc chat to OpenTTD
- Bug inadvertantly causes irc not to be relayed. This is because the channelname is not case-insensitive, whilst it ma...
- 20:55 Admin Soap Feature Request #6716 (Feedback): Enable custom commands
- Unfortunately the current incarnation of Soap does not lend itself to adding custom commands, this is something that ...
Also available in: Atom