- Registered on: 2010-07-24
- Last connection: 2016-04-15
Reported issues: 12
- 19:51 OpenGFX+ Industries Bug #7727 (New): Wrong version on bananas
- Web page https://bananas.openttd.org/en/newgrf/
shows wrong version for the file OpenGFX_Industries-VERSION.tar.gz
- 20:32 GRFCodec / NFORenum Bug #7063: Crashes by decoding
- Thanks for explanation.
It would be nice to have a warning message telling that memory is not enough.
- 13:02 GRFCodec / NFORenum Bug #7063 (Closed): Crashes by decoding
- I was trying to decompile following file:
- 14:08 GRFCodec / NFORenum Bug #4895 (Closed): Error allocating sprite buffer
- Using latest grfcodec (grfcodec-trunk-r953-windows-win32)
I tried to decode this newgrf http://binaries.openttd.org/...
- 11:33 GRFCodec / NFORenum Bug #4300 (Closed): r946. Error: expected more data during tile decoding
Trying to test newgrf:
- 07:46 Dutch Track Set Feature Request #4234: disable fences
- Proposed three options are fine for me. Thanks in advanced !
- 12:16 Dutch Track Set Feature Request #4234: disable fences
- Well, I think I would prefer the first case. It would be nice if I could disable all fences without loading nofences....
- 18:05 Dutch Track Set Feature Request #4234 (Closed): disable fences
- It would be nice to have a parameter to disable fences on all tracks.
I have tried to load nofences.grf, but it does...
- 16:13 Dutch Trains 2 Feature Request #4172 (Closed): Des5 Dieselvijf misalignment and colors. (r635)
1st, Des5 is a bit misaligned (see image).
2nd, Please compare trains on the right and on the left side, es...
- 12:49 Dutch Track Set Bug #4076 (Rejected): Dutch Track set is incompatible with nutrack
Dutch Track set (r82) is incompatible with nutrack (nightly-r209), no matter witch is first loaded.
Do not ...
Also available in: Atom