- Send diff email: Yes
- Registered on: 2010-01-25
- Last connection: 2020-04-23
Reported issues: 55
- 11:58 2ccts Bug #8444 (Closed): Capacity wrong for metro wagons
- Some of the newer metros have a passenger capacity of 1 per wagon when you attach powered and unpowered metro wagons....
- 10:30 2ccts Bug #8330: 5th gen boxcar graphics swapped
- They do seem to be reversed, if Type 1 is supposed to be Euro-style. The currently labelled Type 2 were intended to b...
- 10:27 2ccts Bug #8351 (Closed): Multiple Unit Cargo Wagon Unpowered wrong refits
- "Multiple Unit Cargo Wagon Unpowered" carries Passengers and Mail instead of Goods etc, making it useless for the Car...
- 10:25 2ccts Bug #7968: Stats fixes
- Yes, I meant the ChS7
- 12:32 2ccts Bug #7968: Stats fixes
- A couple more:
PKP ET41 - 167 tonnes total
Metrolink F59PH - intro year 1988, not 1995
UZ ChS2 - tractive effort...
- 10:10 2ccts Bug #7970: Certain passenger cars are not available for America
- This is on purpose because compartment coaches were never common in America, unlike in Europe and elsewhere.
- 13:54 2ccts Bug #7968 (Closed): Stats fixes
- Just some minor errors in stats that I've found. Possibly more to come.
FS ETR.300 Settebello - 200km/h
CD 814 - ...
- 06:49 2ccts Feature #7729: Maglev railbus
- Oh good, I see it's been added. There's a misalignment on the depot sprite, not due to the file because it's aligned ...
- 03:50 2ccts Feature Request #7922: B units in longer trains
- The order looks good. The last vehicle should be somehow selectable (either via a refit or a random switch) no matter...
- 12:30 2ccts Feature Request #7922: B units in longer trains
- New spritesheets for all affected vehicles, hopefully the alignments are all correct.
Also available in: Atom