This page is outdated, use the issue tracker instead: http://dev.openttdcoop.org/projects/nml/issues
- Complete the list of action0 properties and varaction2 variables
- Real action2 for industries (production callback)
- Railtype translation table
- Document the syntax
- Document all properties and variables
- Add some examples in the repository
- Optimize actionD, if get_tmp_parameter gets an expression that is a parameter with a constant number, just return that param instead of copying it. Needs checking if this optimization is always valid.
- Action 5 / 12: various ways to add real sprites
- Action 11: sound data
- Action F: town names
- Action 13: translate other grfs - it's not possible to specify a language id in action13, so it's only a half solution. Should we really implement this?
- Random action2
- Add table with often-used constants like the base cost indexes
- Add a way to check some global variables, like ttdpatch flags (some already possible by using param[0x80+x])