NML 0.4.1 released
Maintenance release which (hopefully) makes packaging possible again
This version adds access to the additional rocky tiles as of OpenTTD r27220 and adds a new 'getbits' function.
But it mainly fixes the packaging issues as experienced with NML 0.4.0:
- Add: second_rocky_tileset
- Add: Build-in function 'getbits'
- Change: Try to improve packaging by applying some in-built automatisms via find_package() (oberhumer) (issue #7540)
- Fix: Building source bundle was broken
- Fix: Version identification for tags
- Doc: Update readme with python version info
- Cleanup: Remove pre-OpenTTD-1.1 wrappers for SHIFT_LEFT, SHIFT_RIGHT and SHIFTU_RIGHT.
- Cleanup: Remove bootstrap
Note to package maintainers:¶
- Bundles should now contain again everything needed to build NML
- Naming of the files changed back to a scheme following nml-VERSION.PLATFORM.tar.gz