Feature Request #7589
Add "Proof-read" language
Usually the base language is en_GB, but in most cases the author is no native speaker.Eints should help with some function for proof-reading the base language.
- Strings are "translated" normally from "base language" to "base-language (proof-read)", that is with the same statistics and filters like "done", "outdated" and "missing".
- The project owner can view differences between "base language" and "base language (proof-read)".
- The project overview could feature some statistic that says X strings in the base language have suggestions pending.
- To apply the proof-read strings to the projects, the project owner downloads the proof-read language file and replaces the base language file with it.
- The proof-read language file is not commited automatically to the repository. (not as base language and not as some other language)
I am not sure whether the "confirmation" can be automated into a commit. Currently we never download the base language from eints, to avoid breaking projects thoroughly.