it might be easier to create a source archive by means of hg archive:
- hg: hg archive -p MyProject -t tbz2 $TMP/MyProject.tbz
there are parts in the repo, which shouldn't go the source bundle like extra.
Simply because packages maintainers then feel like it belongs to the docs and add it to their distro package, like the php scripts for the author overview.
- Category set to build system
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
at least r305 this should be mostly solved. Comments?
There are still .hg files in it
also backup.push should be off
No repo support data IMO, you don't export .svn from a svn repo either.
- % Done changed from 50 to 90
Makefile.local should be for "local" use only.
Maybe replace with Makefile.dist?
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed
Also available in: Atom