Feature #6098

Cargo classes

Added by alluke almost 6 years ago. Updated about 1 month ago.

Status:FeedbackStart date:2013-07-01
Priority:NormalDue date:
Assignee:juzza1% Done:

0%

Category:-
Target version:-

Description

COAL: M, Ma, Om, Ome, Taimn
MAIL: DmG7, FPoab, Po, Pot, Fo, Fots
OIL_: S, Soe, Soek
GOOD: DmG7, Geoab, G, Gb, Vgk, Gbk, Laais, Hbi, Sim, Gbln, Hbin, Hain, H, Hkb, Occ, Smnps, Vof, Vofa, S, Zan-v, Sti
GRAI, WHEA, MAIZ, CERE: M, Ma, Silk, Vtad
IORE: M, Ma, Om, Ome, Taimn
STEL: Gb, Gbln, Hbi, Hkb, Hain, Sim, H, Occ
VALU, GOLD, DIAM: No, Nom
PAPR: Hbi, Sim, Hbin, Hain, H, Occ
AORE: M, Ma, Om, Ome, Taimn
BEER: S, Soe
CLAY: M, Ma, Om, Ome, Taimn,
CMNT: G, Gb, Gbk, Gbln, Ma, Silk, Vtad
FERT: G, Gb, Gbk, Gbln, Zan-v, Sti
FICR: G, Gb, Gbk, Gbln
GRVL: M, Ma, Om, Ome, Taimn
LIME: M, Ma, Om, Ome, Taimn, Silk
OLSD: M, Ma, Silk, Vtad
PETR: S, Soe, Soek
RFPR: S, Soe, Zan-v, Sti
SCMT: Vgk
SGBT: G, Gb, Gbk, Vtad
TOUR: All passenger vehicles
VEHI: Hccmqqr, Smnps
WDPR: G, Gb, Gbk, Gbln, Hbi, Hain, Sim, H, Hkb, Laais


Related issues

Related to Finnish Trainset - Bug #7572: Cargos and RL counterparts Closed 2015-03-15

Associated revisions

Revision 702:61b564b26051
Added by juzza1 about 1 month ago

add support for cargo_disallow (#6098)

History

#1 Updated by kyosuke1989 almost 6 years ago

  • Description updated (diff)

#2 Updated by juzza1 almost 6 years ago

  • Status changed from New to Resolved
  • Priority changed from Normal to Low

Maybe when we have ~95% of all the wagons ready. Currently the cargo definitions need to be unrealistically wide and inaccurate to provide a wagon for each cargo type regardless of the current in-game year.

#3 Updated by juzza1 almost 6 years ago

  • Assignee set to juzza1

#4 Updated by kyosuke1989 almost 6 years ago

juzza1 wrote:

Maybe when we have ~95% of all the wagons ready. Currently the cargo definitions need to be unrealistically wide and inaccurate to provide a wagon for each cargo type regardless of the current in-game year.

Most urgent ones are Petrol and Alcohol (Soe wagon), because they don't have any wagons on 1970-1996 era.

#5 Updated by kyosuke1989 almost 6 years ago

kyosuke1989 wrote:

juzza1 wrote:

Maybe when we have ~95% of all the wagons ready. Currently the cargo definitions need to be unrealistically wide and inaccurate to provide a wagon for each cargo type regardless of the current in-game year.

Most urgent ones are Petrol and Alcohol (Soe wagon), because they don't have any wagons on 1970-1996 era.

Soe and Sti cargo classes should be flipped over (Sti is for Haz. cargo). When Sob is done, Petrol should be removed from Soek.

#6 Updated by kyosuke1989 over 3 years ago

kyosuke1989 wrote:

kyosuke1989 wrote:

juzza1 wrote:

Maybe when we have ~95% of all the wagons ready. Currently the cargo definitions need to be unrealistically wide and inaccurate to provide a wagon for each cargo type regardless of the current in-game year.

Most urgent ones are Petrol and Alcohol (Soe wagon), because they don't have any wagons on 1970-1996 era.

Soe and Sti cargo classes should be flipped over (Sti is for Haz. cargo). When Sob is done, Petrol should be removed from Soek.

Om, Ome and Taimn should urgently have bauxite, because only two (slow) options for bauxite are Vok and Vtad.

#7 Updated by alluke over 1 year ago

Elo should be able to carry SGBT.
Vtad and Uac should be able to carry FMSP (Fertiliser) and BDMT (Cement).
FIRS Alcohol is beverages and should be transported in boxcars instead of tankers.
Lgjn should transport liquids since it has liquid container graphics.
Zan-v cannot currently transport any liquids.

#8 Updated by juzza1 over 1 year ago

The refits are definitely still a bit all over the place. I think we need to allow only based on cargo class, and explicitly disable individual cargos on some wagons. Currently, all other cargos than those in cargo_refit in tracking table are disallowed. Keeping track of all the changes in industry NewGRFs is too much micromanagement.

#9 Updated by kyosuke1989 about 1 month ago

Laais should have refit option for manufacturing supplies and engineering supplies. Smnps should have refit option for engineering supplies. Sim should have refit option for goods.

#10 Updated by juzza1 about 1 month ago

  • Priority changed from Low to Normal
  • Status changed from Resolved to Feedback

Also available in: Atom PDF