Grf-integration of FRISS
The infra-related grf's are all scattered and complicated to find, and the implementation wasn't the cleanest one, and bug-fixing and futher developing is a pain without fresh rebuilding based on NML.
The main purposes:
- To integrate everything to two GRF's which can be easily grabbed, updated and used from BaNaNaS
- To have an excellent Finnish Rail Infrastructure and Stations Set!
The main features:
- Realistic, time-dependent railtypes for mainlines and branch lines, both for non-electrificated and electrificated track (FRISS - Rail Infrastructure)
- Stations and other railway-related infrastructure in form of NewObjects (FRISS - Stations & Other infrastructure)
- Finnish roads, based on current CSDSet ones, but futher modified, (optional trough switch)
- Time-and track-dependant railway signalling (with override switch) (FRISS Rail Infrastructure)
- Time-, rurality-, and track-dependant level crossing graphics (different type of level crossing inside cities and rural areas) (FRISS Rail Infrastructure)
- Time-dependent electrification conversion from 25 kV 50 Hz to 2x25 kV 50 Hz @ 2030 (FRISS Rail Infrastructure)