Feature #3721

British Rail Class 390 "Pendolino"

Added by Leanden over 7 years ago. Updated over 7 years ago.

Status:ClosedStart date:2012-03-03
Priority:NormalDue date:
Assignee:Leanden% Done:

100%

Category:-
Target version:-

Description

New sprites, 13/8. No Intermediate Turning Sprites.

Introduction Year: 2001
Obsolete: Unknown
Length: 13/8
Weight (Total): 466t
Power (Total): 6840hp
Tractive Effort: 300kN
Max Speed: 140mph
Traction Type: OHLE
Formation: Front-PantoFront-Car-Car-Car-Car-Car-PantoEnd-Back (9 Cars)
Capacity: 145 First Class + 294 Second Class

BR390_13_VirginFront.png (15.7 KB) Leanden, 2012-02-25 11:17

BR390_12_VirginCar.png (13.2 KB) Leanden, 2012-02-27 08:00

BR390_12_VirginCarPantoBack.png (14.1 KB) Leanden, 2012-02-27 08:00

BR390_12_VirginCarPantoFront.png (13.9 KB) Leanden, 2012-02-27 08:00

BR390_13_VirginEnd.png (13.2 KB) Leanden, 2012-02-27 08:00


Subtasks

Bug #3773: British Rail Class 390 "Pendolino" - Sound IssueClosedoberhuemer

History

#1 Updated by Leanden over 7 years ago

  • Status changed from New to Assigned

#2 Updated by Leanden over 7 years ago

  • Assignee changed from oberhuemer to Leanden

Experiment: Currently adding intermediate sprites.

#3 Updated by oberhuemer over 7 years ago

Are you sure the central cars are at least 25 meters long? According to Wikipedia, they're only 23.9.
In the future, use what's on the tracking table unless you're certain the real thing is different.

#4 Updated by oberhuemer over 7 years ago

  • % Done changed from 0 to 20

Just post everything here from now on, it's easier to keep track of. Do you have access to the tracking table so you can "code" yourself?
Anyway, the head is done.

#5 Updated by Leanden over 7 years ago

Yes i got access through the email you sent me. Does filling in that table automatically compile code to here? Or do i need to run the python script myself?

#6 Updated by Leanden over 7 years ago

  • File deleted (BR390_13_VirginFront.png)

#7 Updated by Leanden over 7 years ago

#8 Updated by Leanden over 7 years ago

  • Assignee changed from Leanden to oberhuemer

#9 Updated by Leanden over 7 years ago

  • File deleted (BR390_13_VirginEnd.png)

#10 Updated by Leanden over 7 years ago

  • File deleted (BR390_13_VirginCarPantoBack.png)

#11 Updated by Leanden over 7 years ago

  • File deleted (BR390_13_VirginCarPantoFront.png)

#12 Updated by Leanden over 7 years ago

  • File deleted (BR390_13_VirginCar.png)

#14 Updated by oberhuemer over 7 years ago

  • Assignee changed from oberhuemer to Leanden
  • % Done changed from 20 to 90

Done with a few tricks, just those sprite issues.

With the table, you'd need to download it, commit and push your changes to here with HG before anything happens.

Change the google spreadsheet, then go to download -> as text -> save as -> overwrite the existing file -> commit.

also don't change the table headings, the generate script depends on them.

If you really don't feel up to that, I can do it whenever I put in something new. No compiling necessary, though it's always good to test first.

#15 Updated by Leanden over 7 years ago

  • Status changed from Assigned to Closed
  • % Done changed from 90 to 100

Also available in: Atom PDF