Better custom articulation/other callbacks
Just choosing a middle and end is often not really enough for graphics, and manual code for everything also takes a bit of time. I'd suggest something like "artic:(<id 1>,<id 2>[<number>],<id 3>,<id 4>)" etc. in the custom_callbacks field instead of just a file name, with an extension to other callbacks definitely in order.
I'll put this under less important since it sounds like a lot to me and can be done without.
#1 Updated by Eddi over 7 years ago
- turn the "artic_middle" column into a "artic_pattern" column
- fill it with values like "ab3c", which means:
- "head is this vehicle-id"
- "first wagon is vehicle-id+a"
- "second, third and fourth wagon is vehicle-id+b"
- "fifth wagon is vehicle-id+c"
- all existing entries "0" turn into "e"
- all existing entries "#" turn into "m#e" (where # is any number > 0)