I'm not quite satisfied with it, especially diagonal views, but I'm out of ideas.
#1 Updated by Transportman almost 8 years ago
It looks nice, but I can understand you are not quite satisfied with it.
Maybe reduce the number of air vents/windows/those grey bars on the sides, especially in the diagonal views. They are spaced as 2 close to each other, gap, another 2 and so on and so on. Maybe group those 2 close together for the diagonal views, and then some colour in between.
#3 Updated by Rubidium almost 8 years ago
Then use the following example of a Motorpost. It has less doors, although the amount of mail it can transport is dismal.
#9 Updated by Voyager1 over 7 years ago
- File Motorpostrijtuig Motorpost.PNG added
- Status changed from Closed to Feedback
- corrected reddish brown livery
- added second reddish brown livery
- corrected alignment on sprites 2 and 7!!!!! (sprites 2 were 1px to the left, sprites 7 were 1px to the right)