I've tested it with NuTracks r115 - anything previously reported but not in this list seems to be solved:
- GT1 - rear head is still facing wrong (facing to the front) - you get something like two same engines
- AGV and AGV Duplex - there is a small gap between the front head and the first coach when going N and S
- Flirt - mostly solved, there is a small gap between the front head and the first coach when going N, S, E and W
- Silver City Comet - there is a small gap between the rear head and the last coach when going SE, SW, NE and NW.
All other problems seem solved.
#2 Updated by DJNekkid almost 9 years ago
- Status changed from New to Feedback
AGVs: Now corrected, and this is the "standard": first sprite is positioned towards the top, but with 2px of "blue" per 1/8th of shorterning (see sprites in the repo). See r705
GT1: The "B-unit" needs to be turned 180degrees in its spritesheet. See r706
Flirt: More or less the same problem as the TGV's had
Silver comet: See http://dev.openttdcoop.org/issues/1923
#3 Updated by Voyager1 almost 9 years ago
Just two more questions so I don't repeat the mistakes again:
1st sprite should be...
two-part (double) engines - front engine facing up, rear engine facing down
MUs - front engine facing up, rear engine facing up
Is this due to template differences?
Second question - 1st sprite alignment for i.e. AGV and other shortened sprites
Do I just put them on "top" of the box or something else too? I don't understand completely.
#4 Updated by DJNekkid almost 9 years ago
- File howto.png added
MUs: both ends face the same way.
Engines: the second (or 3rd on pixel-line 64, then the plist sprite is on line 96) part needs to be the direction is gonna have ingame
When it comes to the vertical sprites, my research show the following (see picture) with 8/8 on top, 7/8 in the second row, 6/8th in the 3rd.
#5 Updated by Voyager1 almost 9 years ago
Basically it means that it is opposite than we thought before: the 1st sprite is always pushed to the top (not bottom) and the 5th sprite is pushed to the bottom (not top).
I'll try it this way next time and we'll see what is the effect.
Once again, sorry for bothering you.