Hi, after some testing, this is what I've found:
- GT1, PRR GG1, PRR FF1, Milwaukee Road - rear engine facing wrong in all directions and P-menu
- name misspelled - RENFE Class 252 (written RNFE)
- Ec 2/5 and KkStB Class 99 misaligned - both come apart from wagons
- Flirt - a lot of misalignments
- Silver City Comet - last coach gets misaligned and apart from other coaches
- AGV and AGV Duplex - front head gets apart from the coaches when going N and S (I looked at my sprites but I just can't figure it out)
Judging from Ec2/5 and KkStB 99, am I aligning side views wrong?!? 3rd sprite to the right, 6th sprite to the left?
I'll test more and tell you if I find anything else.
#2 Updated by DJNekkid almost 9 years ago
It seems that rear engines are wrong for most double-engined locomotives. I've seen it on EMD DDA40X too for example. As far as I could see, steamers are not affected.
Is it possible that you've somehow changed the sprite order for the rear engine?
Everything is OK from your side on this, see r700