|Target version:||Alpha Release Fixes|
It was GKS's (read shite)
- Target version set to Alpha Release Fixes
- Assignee set to FaddyPainter
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Priority changed from Low to Immediate
- File Aer_Lingus_737-200.png added
- Assignee changed from FaddyPainter to Beardie27
- % Done changed from 0 to 90
Now just put the new sprite in game.
FaddyPainter, you should now be able to delete attachments, right?
- File deleted (
Btw. it looks like you didn't get how you should handle pure white. The background should still be pure white (255). Just no pure white in the sprites itself, that way you would hide the the errors and it is worse than before as we ignored pure whites.
Wierd. The highest white I can find is 252, 252 , 252. Does that qualify as pure?
no, it is 255 255 255, the white you mean is the "replacement" for using in the sprites. Pure White is either first or last colour in the palette you use.
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
- Assignee changed from Beardie27 to Frank
- Status changed from Assigned to Closed
Applied in changeset r528.
Also available in: Atom