- Registered on: 2009-05-11
- Last connection: 2014-06-16
- 2cc train set (Manager, 2009-05-11)
- BROS (Inactive, 2010-11-25)
- DevZone Help Center (Editor, 2009-06-08)
- Dutch Trains 2 (Inactive, 2011-10-31)
- Dutch Train Set (deprecated) (Manager, Developer, 2009-05-21)
- New Monorail & Maglev TrainSet (Manager, 2009-08-22)
- nfo-train (Manager, 2011-02-16)
- NSB (Norske Statsbaner) Trainset (Manager, 2011-03-02)
- Nutracks (Manager, 2010-02-16)
- OpenGFX (Contributor, 2009-06-16)
- opengfx-dev (Contributor, 2014-11-25)
- World Airliners Set (Inactive, 2009-06-08)
Reported issues: 43
- 13:56 Nutracks Feature #2498: Medium speed track GFX
- might be because you werent a member of the nutracks team, but now you are
- 18:29 2cc train set Feature #56: rework region availability parameter
- i do not see why not
- 21:22 BROS Feature #2479: Class 37 'Deltic'
- I take it that i need to make some engine templates then :) But i guess its about time...
- 09:03 2cc train set Feature #2214: ETR 300 "Settebello"
- Fixed locally :)
- 07:30 2cc train set Feature #56: rework region availability parameter
- open "My Documents"\openttd\openttd.cfg in a texteditor (notepad will do), and search up something like "Newgrf_devel...
- 15:11 2cc train set Feature #56: rework region availability parameter
- Ammler wrote:
> DJNekkid wrote:
> > but changeing parameters ingame does (afaik) not change a thing, but you might...
- 20:06 Nutracks Feature #2447 (Closed): intro dates
- Non-electric tracks:
80kmh: As now (when first train becomes available)
125kmh: from 1900 -> 1860
180kmh: from 193...
- 16:06 2cc train set Feature #56: rework region availability parameter
- planetmaker wrote:
> Just changing the climate availability of vehices has the same effect as leaving them out compl...
- 13:20 2cc train set Feature #56: rework region availability parameter
- Ammler wrote:
> the disabling/enabling itself works with clima availability so this switches don't break compatibili...
- 11:15 2cc train set Feature #56: rework region availability parameter
- It probably dont need to be as 'large' as the old one, but i was thinking:
* Western Europe - All european countries...
Also available in: Atom