- Send diff email: No
- Registered on: 2011-10-24
- Last connection: 2013-05-02
Reported issues: 42
- 17:47 Dutch Trains 2 Bug #5546 (New): Metro liveries
- Is it correct that if a Metro has multiple liveries, it is always year-dependent except for RET Type R (which only ha...
- 16:49 Dutch Trains 2 Bug #4919: Open Wagon L misalignment
- And when I'm done doing my thing, I should change the Assignee, so you know you can include it...
- 15:44 Dutch Trains 2 Bug #4919: Open Wagon L misalignment
- Attached file should fix it.
- 15:16 Dutch Trains 2 Bug #4919 (Assigned): Open Wagon L misalignment
- The blue greyish livery of the Large Open Wagon (Eass) has a 1 px misallingment when driving empty in the East direct...
- 12:23 Dutch Tram Set Bug #4892 (New): Depot+vehicle information sprites error
- A number of trams have a gap in their depot and vehicle information sprites. Don't know if it is fixable, but here is...
- 19:01 Dutch Trains 2 Bug #4832: Translation error
- Attached .diff fixes the error (and 2 others).
I noticed also some inconsistency in the translations:
We have the...
- 14:14 Dutch Trains 2 Bug #4766 (Reopened): Misalignment Mat'36
- Unfortunately, it doesn't look like a random quirk, but I have narrowed the cases. It only happens with the olive liv...
- 19:54 Dutch Trains 2 Feature #4775: Have cab controls at end of vehid chain
- I think this needs some more thoughts then simply replacing position_in_consist_from_end to position_in_vehid_chain_f...
- 17:31 Dutch Trains 2 Bug #4766: Misalignment Mat'36
- Only thing that happens with my fix is that it somehow shifts the front engine 1 px up.
- 17:27 Dutch Trains 2 Bug #4766: Misalignment Mat'36
- Attached .diff should fix it.
What likely happened in the code is the following (assuming 1942 or later):
Also available in: Atom