- Registered on: 2009-07-17
- Last connection: 2012-10-19
- CHIPS Station Set (Manager, 2011-03-03)
- DevZone Help Center (Editor, 2010-11-19)
- FIRS Industry Replacement Set (Developer, 2011-08-15)
- FISH (Developer, Contributor, 2012-07-29)
- HEQS "Heavy Equipment" Set (Developer, 2011-03-27)
- NewGRF Meta Language (Developer, 2011-03-07)
- OpenGFX (Developer, 2010-09-08)
- OpenGFX+ Industries (Manager, 2010-12-30)
- OpenGFX+ Road Vehicles (Manager, 2010-10-09)
- OpenGFX+ Trains (Developer, 2010-09-23)
- Russian Towns (Developer, 2011-06-08)
- Spanish Town Names (Manager, 2010-12-25)
- Town Names (Manager, 2010-12-15)
Reported issues: 69
- 20:22 FIRS Industry Replacement Set Revision 3302:2038b6ed8430: Update: Spanish translation.
- 21:18 FIRS Industry Replacement Set Revision 3291:f967dadd1ba7: Update: Spanish translation
- 14:41 OpenGFX+ Road Vehicles Bug #4047 (New): Autorefit is free
- See http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?p=1031827#p1031827
- 09:20 Base Costs Mod Feature #4027 (Closed): Conversion to NewGRF V8
- A conversion to NewGRF V8 would allow to ignore all of the "also affects" restrictions and to make the parameters of ...
- 09:18 Base Costs Mod Feature #4026 (Closed): Missing base costs
- Base costs included in OpenTTD 1.2.X are missing from this NewGRF. See: http://newgrf-specs.tt-wiki.net/wiki/BaseCosts
- 15:39 OpenGFX+ Road Vehicles Feature Request #3544 (Closed): FS#4975 - Buses engine's power
- 15:33 OpenGFX+ Road Vehicles Feature #4009: Lithuanian translation
- Thank you for your work! :)
Your translation has been committed in r159, and it will be included in the new stable...
- 21:36 OpenGFX+ Road Vehicles Feature Request #3544: FS#4975 - Buses engine's power
- See http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=51326&p=1020449#p1020449
- 15:37 OpenGFX+ Road Vehicles Feature #1880: Graphical support for new cargos
- I guess that we can use this issue for 32bpp sprites. I'm attaching an updated cargo support file with space for 32bp...
Also available in: Atom