- Send diff email: No
- Registered on: 2010-12-16
- Last connection: 2017-05-16
Reported issues: 109
- 11:48 Nutracks Bug #7923 (Closed): parameter granularity of construction and maintenance costs works weirdly
- Applied in changeset commit:20a383b1a722.
- 11:47 DevZone Help Center Support #8446: SSH key change
- Works fine, thanks.
- 22:35 Nutracks Revision 254:c56a33a23225: Change: Prepare repo for automated DevZone translations
- 17:52 DevZone Help Center Support #8446 (Closed): SSH key change
- New public key attached. Would also be nice if the SSH fingerprint was visible in the profile.
- 16:55 Nutracks Feature #8445 (New): Legacy track label support
- At least UKRS2 doesn't work properly with the new labels.
- 01:10 Nutracks Revision 253:03abcb32cb2e: Change: Prettify fences
- 00:06 Nutracks Revision 251:3aaff9cc9477: Change: Adjust low speed cost calculation to new default speed limit.
- 00:04 Nutracks Revision 250:46a94c5bfb01: Change: Set low speed maximum to 130 km/h by default to cover 80 mph t...
- 23:55 Nutracks Revision 249:50ffa37ac5b8: Change: Slight readme update
- 23:16 Nutracks Bug #8435 (New): Narrow gauge strangeness
- The code never uses NAAN/NAAE, instead replacing MGLV/MONO. Is this really the way to go in general?
Also available in: Atom