- Send diff email: No
- Registered on: 2010-12-16
- Last connection: 2017-03-04
Reported issues: 107
- 23:16 Nutracks Bug #8435 (New): Narrow gauge strangeness
- The code never uses NAAN/NAAE, instead replacing MGLV/MONO. Is this really the way to go in general?
- 22:28 PolTrams Feature Request #8434 (New): Allow mail and valuables on modern work trams
- Currently, only the oldest work tram can carry mail and valuables, the others only can carry plain express cargo. Sin...
- 20:05 Nutracks Feature #8423 (New): Restore old HSL track graphics
- Currently, the track bed looks more like asphalt than concrete, it used to be better. May need to adjust the fences/w...
- 19:38 Nutracks Feature #8422 (New): Fence selection
- At least "default" and "NuTracks" should be available.
- 19:34 Nutracks Feature #8421 (New): Graphics sets from old NuTracks versions
- Make them available again.
- 19:32 Nutracks Feature #2658: Finescale and narrow gauge tracks
- Did manage to add narrow gauge sprites from the Japanese Track Set in the meantime.
- 19:30 Nutracks Feature #2658: Finescale and narrow gauge tracks
- Still haven't managed to use coalroads_artist's tracks...
- 19:28 Nutracks Bug #7298: Early fences
- should be wooden. Cutoff to be determined, or just use a parameter
- 19:17 Nutracks Feature #8420 (New): NAA3 and NAAZ fallback to NAAE
- Only useful for unreleased French narrow gauge set.
- 19:16 Nutracks Feature #8419 (New): Upgrade X crossings when overbuilding a cheaper track type
- Forum quote from adf88:
> How could this be achieved? By manipulation the "has power on" property (0F).
> When cr...
Also available in: Atom