- Registered on: 2009-06-08
- Last connection: 2012-09-28
- British Rail OpenTTD Set (superseeded by BritTrains) (Contributor, 2009-09-15)
- World Airliners Set (Contributor, 2009-06-10)
Reported issues: 14
- 22:57 World Airliners Set Bug #4209 (Assigned): Fix Quality Issues
- Resolve the issues brought up by the Quality Audit.
- 22:55 World Airliners Set Bug #4193 (Closed): Graphics Quality Control (Whole Set)
- Quality control finished. Issue closed.
- 18:03 British Rail OpenTTD Set (superseeded by BritTrains) Bug #1215: Set is not done yet :P
- The amount of nfo done is still 0%. I thought you were better than that, Andy.
- 23:03 World Airliners Set Bug #546 (Closed): ECS/FIRS Compatibility
- Make passenger aircraft refitable to tourists and freight aircraft compatible refit to all ECS and FIRS cargoes.
- 18:47 World Airliners Set Feature #232 (Closed): Tu144 Greyscale
- Needs sorting - reallignment, etc.
- 22:07 World Airliners Set Feature #173 (Closed): Finish the Malev F70
- 22:28 World Airliners Set Bug #179 (Closed): Sort out "flashing" orange problems on easyjet and Iberia
- Find an orange which does not flash in the game.
- 22:11 World Airliners Set Feature #176 (Closed): Redo Astraeus 737-700
- Again, a GKS creation.
- 22:10 World Airliners Set Feature #175 (Closed): Redo Aer Lingus 737-200
- It was GKS's (read shite)
- 22:08 World Airliners Set Feature #173 (Closed): Finish the Malev F70
- Continue with the paintscheme. Already partially completed.
Also available in: Atom