- Registered on: 2009-06-02
- Last connection: 2012-05-23
Reported issues: 11
- 01:09 OpenGFX Feature #3971: Train Effects
- More white steam?
- 01:07 OpenGFX Feature #3972: Explosion Effects
- I think they need more 'fire'-aka to be way more bright-especially first sprite. Very nice work!
- 01:29 Pixel Feature #3669: Drawing wood textures
- Admittedly in such a small scale you cannot do much. Check the Toyland wooden house-I faced the same problem.
- 00:11 OpenGFX Feature #3563: Road depot variants for arctic and tropic
- As I have stated, my artwork is 'at worst' copyrighted till it gets used in OpenGFX projects. Then it can get the lic...
- 01:41 OpenGFX Feature #3136: toyland ground tile reused identically
- This was fixed here:
and another 2 sprites were uploaded which can be use...
- 00:17 NUTS Unrealistic Train Set Feature #2870: General ideas
- "NUTS" rocks!
Animals Engines: Better keep them for toyland.
... and do not forget MARS climate support. ;-)
- 23:05 OpenGFX Feature #2401: 4458-4461 sprites renewal
- Hey, this is top quality. Bravo! :-)
- 02:25 OpenGFX Feature #885: Toyland House and Industry Ground tile
- And a third one.
- 00:26 OpenGFX Feature #885: Toyland House and Industry Ground tile
So we have 2 now! :-)
- 00:28 OpenGFX Feature #885: Toyland House and Industry Ground tile
- I colored at random after creating the tile, so that gave the inconsistency in size of colored patches. Also some pat...
Also available in: Atom