- Registered on: 2010-01-25
- Last connection: 2012-12-23
Reported issues: 35
- 09:29 Dutch Trains 2 Bug #4297 (Closed): Class 66 and other engines have wrong HP
- The class 66, 58, 232, and possibly also other locomotives, have their horsepower written as kilowatts, resulting in ...
- 07:38 Dutch Trains 2 Feature Request #3917: Additional liveries requests
- NS 1200 and 1300 in NS Cargo Red livery
- 11:07 Metro Track Set Bug #3981 (Closed): UKRS2 dual-mode engines require both 3rd rail and catenary to be powered
- Dual mode engines in UKRS2, such as the Class 92 and the Electrostar, require teh Metro Track with Catenary to run, i...
- 05:05 2cc train set Revision 757:5d993ad709b8: New Class 66 sprites, Italian translation (thanks Sam), fixed wagon le...
- 11:00 2cc train set Revision 756:bc112d13fb11: Replaced freight wagons with new graphics. No new wagons, just new gra...
- 05:11 2cc train set Revision 755:8049c60b7679: Fixed passenger wagons, temporary new graphics for passenger wagons
- 04:19 2cc train set Revision 754:b7d50c94e7ff: Added a few new engines, more bugfixes
- 10:35 2cc train set Revision 753:ce39241570c4: Added several new engines plus a few that disappeared or were never co...
- 10:27 2cc train set Bug #2174: Blinking flag
- I know how to fix this easily - make a GIMP batch script that goes through ALL the sprites, replacing the blinking re...
- 10:19 2cc train set Bug #3304: Re-add long-lost vehicles
- Actually, some were never coded at all! The CP 2500 is a great little loco, and more steamers are always good...
Also available in: Atom