NML 0.2.1 released
A bug-fix release from the 0.2 branch. No major new features, just a few new constants to make porting projects to NML 0.3 easier and some bug-fixes.
- Add: CB_RESULT_NO_MORE_ARTICULATED_PARTS, CB_RESULT_REVERSED_VEHICLE and CB_RESULT_NO_TEXT as constants to make porting projects to NML 0.3 easier.
- Fix: Internal error when the ID in a replace-block was not a compile-time constant
- Fix: Crash when referencing a SpriteSetCollection in a graphics-block that was inside an if-block
- Fix: Text files in docs/ were not included in source package
- Doc: Add GPL v2 header to all .py files