Three bugs I've found in r727 (found them accidentaly!)
1. Both electric railbuses (the Swiss Cfe 3/3 and the German 479 railcar) can be couple between their own kind, nothing else but between themselves they can.
2. These ELECTRIC railcars are sorted before the DIESEL railcars (it's vice versa for MUs and locomotives)
3. Metros are not sorted at all. Not by year, not by name, not by anything.
#1 Updated by DJNekkid over 2 years ago
1. I apparently need to look at the 'cannot attach' code, as that might have been screwed up by the new vehicle IDs, it isnt just the railbuses :)
2. Because they come out before the diesels, as all engines are now sorted by year.
3. In my local copy do all metros sort by year. But first the ones that can connect to wagons, and then the 'metro-bus' ones :) Some of the old ones needs an updated purchasesprite, but i can take care of that.
#2 Updated by EmperorJake over 2 years ago
What? Isn't railbuses being able to connect to each other intended?
#3 Updated by Voyager1 over 2 years ago
Nope. They should exist as single vehicles. Otherwise they are MUs. That's the coding and game idea.
#4 Updated by EmperorJake over 2 years ago
I'M not against railbuses that can't connect to anything, it's just that some vehicles which are coded as "railbuses" in this set are actually single unit MUs, and should be able to connect to each other. I'm mainly talking about the Budd RDC, 5047 and RegioShuttle, plus others
#5 Updated by DJNekkid over 2 years ago
then they should be drawn as MUs.
Let the leading unit have also red lights on itself, that way it can, without a problem, drive around on itself without any wierdness :) The wagons could be just the railbus gfx without any lights.
#6 Updated by Voyager1 over 2 years ago
In this case, I'll slightly adjust the Budd RCD and the Regio Shuttle so they "become" DMUs. However, they will not have pax wagons "per se" but will use their head graphics without lights. Do you agree?
#9 Updated by EmperorJake over 2 years ago
An interesting question however: Would it be possible to make a double ended railbus, but have it change to single ended when a wagon is added? (the OBB 5047 has a 2 part bigger brother, OBB 5147)
Its OK if this is not possible, just asking