Instructions for getting started with development, getting used to tools and DevZone interfaces, see the DevZone wiki
- Bundles server with downloads for all projects
- Apply for a new project
- Apply as translator
- Help centre
- NewGRFs like OpenGFX+ Trains, FIRS, HEQS, FISH, Swedish Rails, Dutch Road furniture or Dutch Trains
- OpenGFX, zBase, OpenSFX and OpenMSX
- Tools like NML, GRFCodec, TTDViewer or Pixeltool
- OpenTTD Admintools like Autopilot or Joan
- AIs and AI Libraries like SuperLib, AdmiralAI or AroAI
- Game Scripts like the Tutorial
- Sandbox (play around)
Latest newsView all news
OpenGFX+ Trains 32bpp (2015-03-03 17:21)
OpenGFX+ Trains in 32bpp
DOOM Obscenely Oversized Machinery (2015-02-27 19:57)
The vehicles which are HUGE, bend like MAD, and yes. 32bpp rendered pixels. Gameplay convenience even better than NUTS, simpler to play yet fun. Ultimate Wagon included.
RAWR Absolute World Replacement (2015-01-17 11:00)
RAWR Absolute World Replacement
is another of my 32bpp/ExtraZoom projects, aiming to replace everything in base OpenTTD, and evenctually create a base set.
Starting with landscape, I had to add roads and tracks to get at least a solid base so it does not look too awkward....
Ore Unloader Station (2015-01-10 21:28)
Ore Unloader Station
- Indian Town Names 2 (2015-01-05 16:20)