Unless stated differently, all projects here are licensed under GPL-2.0+.
Pre-compiled packages of all projects that are compiled by the server can be found on http://bundles.openttdcoop.org/
- NewGRFs like OpenGFX+ Trains, FIRS, HEQS, FISH, Swedish Rails, Dutch Road furniture or Dutch Trains
- OpenGFX, zBase, OpenSFX and OpenMSX
- Tools like NML, GRFCodec or TTDViewer
- OpenTTD Admintools like Autopilot or Joan
- AIs and AI Libraries like SuperLib, AdmiralAI or AroAI
- Game Scripts like the Tutorial
- Sandbox (play around)
Latest newsView all news
DACh - Narrow Gauge (2013-04-07 08:31)
Here is the project for Narrow Gauge stuff
- The NML fork (2013-03-13 20:39)
Progressive Train Set (2013-02-13 21:02)
1. Provide a long stream of useful engines, introduced regularly (every 10 years?).
2. Make upgrading between networks easy.
3. Pre-pick the engines, so it's fairly obvious at game time which is the best engine.
4. Allow engines to generally run on the same network....
Monorail Infrastructure Conversion Set (2013-01-24 13:51)
Adds Urban Monorail -- a monorail track with a concrete base -- using graphics based on the OpenGFX monorail tracks, and replaces depots and tunnels.
Webtranslator (2013-01-19 09:31)
eints is a newgrf translation service (at least, it aims to become one)