Instructions for getting started with development, getting used to tools and DevZone interfaces, see the DevZone wiki
Pre-compiled packages of all projects that are compiled by the server can be found on http://bundles.openttdcoop.org/
- NewGRFs like OpenGFX+ Trains, FIRS, HEQS, FISH, Swedish Rails, Dutch Road furniture or Dutch Trains
- OpenGFX, zBase, OpenSFX and OpenMSX
- Tools like NML, GRFCodec, TTDViewer or Pixeltool
- OpenTTD Admintools like Autopilot or Joan
- AIs and AI Libraries like SuperLib, AdmiralAI or AroAI
- Game Scripts like the Tutorial
- Sandbox (play around)
Latest newsView all news
SNCF Train Set (2014-04-20 15:37)
The SNCF Train Set provides trains from all the France. For the moment, this is a prealpha.
Forum : http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=70274
YETI Extended Towns & Industries (2014-04-16 13:56)
YETI Extended Towns & Industries is meant to be a set of industries which is simple, yet gives a lot of options to the player.
Industry chains must be SYSTEMATIC, so the player gets less CONFUSED, while I want to MOTIVATE the player to connect ALL of the chains by CONNECTING the chains with SUPPLIES and WORKERS....
termite (2014-04-13 19:17)
Termite - Track set
- flags-of-the-world (2014-03-21 11:27)
- OpenGFX Mars Extend Road Vehicles (2014-03-05 07:06)