Instructions for getting started with development, getting used to tools and DevZone interfaces, see the DevZone wiki
- NewGRFs like OpenGFX+ Trains, FIRS, HEQS, FISH, Swedish Rails, Dutch Road furniture or Dutch Trains
- OpenGFX, zBase, OpenSFX and OpenMSX
- Tools like NML, GRFCodec, TTDViewer or Pixeltool
- OpenTTD Admintools like Autopilot or Joan
- AIs and AI Libraries like SuperLib, AdmiralAI or AroAI
- Game Scripts like the Tutorial
- Sandbox (play around)
NewGRF Meta Language:
NML 0.4.2 released
NML 0.4.2 is released and contains next to the support for more than 64 industries and important fix which ensures reproducable compilation by enforcing reproducable sorting of language strings
Eints for OpenTTD (2015-11-29 14:31)
Fork with OpenTTD.org specific changes.
Mostly scripts and appearance.
- blahtest (2015-11-05 10:34)
ECS industry extension (2015-10-16 19:59)
Small industry extension providing some 'missing' terminal industries (for example petrol station, vehicle dealer) instead of relying on special town houses.
These industries must replace houses, cargo stockpile capacity is limited and cargo consumption rate depend on town population....
IMessenger NewGRF (2015-07-24 19:58)
Industry Messenger NewGRF
This NewGRF is made to react on messages sent from GS. Requires patch.
See more info here:
Bee Productive GS (2015-07-24 19:51)
Fork of Busy Bee that explore the possibilities for GS to control industry production by sending messages to NewGRF.