Instructions for getting started with development, getting used to tools and DevZone interfaces, see the DevZone wiki
- NewGRFs like OpenGFX+ Trains, FIRS, HEQS, FISH, Swedish Rails, Dutch Road furniture or Dutch Trains
- OpenGFX, zBase, OpenSFX and OpenMSX
- Tools like NML, GRFCodec, TTDViewer or Pixeltool
- OpenTTD Admintools like Autopilot or Joan
- AIs and AI Libraries like SuperLib, AdmiralAI or AroAI
- Game Scripts like the Tutorial
- Sandbox (play around)
NewGRF Meta Language:
NML 0.4.2 released
NML 0.4.2 is released and contains next to the support for more than 64 industries and important fix which ensures reproducable compilation by enforcing reproducable sorting of language strings
ES44DC/AC (2016-06-29 20:02)
ISA donated some (quite a few) to us and they need to be coded. I'll learn about coding trains (or at least TRY).
- American Train Pack (2016-06-29 17:37)
BRTrains (2016-04-09 15:26)
BRTrains is a set with only real-life liveries, (no Company Colours, sorry), spanning all eras of the British Railway history.
Graphics are drawn from UKRS (with Pikkabird's Permission) and BROS. All coding by Leanden.
Android Port Translations (2016-04-01 20:58)
OpenTTD Android sources are located at https://github.com/pelya/openttd-android
North American Road Trucks (2016-04-01 17:58)