Instructions for getting started with development, getting used to tools and DevZone interfaces, see the DevZone wiki
- Bundles server with downloads for all projects
- Apply for a new project
- Apply as translator
- Help centre
- NewGRFs like OpenGFX+ Trains, FIRS, HEQS, FISH, Swedish Rails, Dutch Road furniture or Dutch Trains
- OpenGFX, zBase, OpenSFX and OpenMSX
- Tools like NML, GRFCodec, TTDViewer or Pixeltool
- OpenTTD Admintools like Autopilot or Joan
- AIs and AI Libraries like SuperLib, AdmiralAI or AroAI
- Game Scripts like the Tutorial
- Sandbox (play around)
Latest newsView all news
SBB Set (2014-09-22 00:10)
Train set modelling the SBB-CFF-FFS (Swiss Federal Railways)
Logging Camp (2014-09-21 14:46)
Forest replacement: logging camp cut trees like lumber mill, but is available for temperate and arctic climate. Unlike lumber mill, forest logging camps appears randomly on the map and keep tree growth balanced (especially useful for large multiplayer maps)....
PolTrams (2014-09-08 17:47)
Poltrams newgrf allow to use most popular Polish trams: starting from pre-war Sanok,
throughout variety of Konstal products, ending with modern Alstom and Bombardier vehicles, with 1cc and 2cc liveries.
Manpower-industries (2014-09-01 12:33)
Fork of the OpenGFX+ Industries newgrf.
Primary industries productivity boosted by passenger flow.
Additional switches for industry creation/closure control.
- Long vehicles (2014-08-31 09:44)