Instructions for getting started with development, getting used to tools and DevZone interfaces, see the DevZone wiki
- Bundles server with downloads for all projects
- Apply for a new project
- Apply as translator
- Help centre
- NewGRFs like OpenGFX+ Trains, FIRS, HEQS, FISH, Swedish Rails, Dutch Road furniture or Dutch Trains
- OpenGFX, zBase, OpenSFX and OpenMSX
- Tools like NML, GRFCodec, TTDViewer or Pixeltool
- OpenTTD Admintools like Autopilot or Joan
- AIs and AI Libraries like SuperLib, AdmiralAI or AroAI
- Game Scripts like the Tutorial
- Sandbox (play around)
Latest newsView all news
Animal Kingdom (2015-03-18 17:09)
Unicorns go "moo".
NewGRF Specs History (2015-03-08 19:25)
History of NewGRF specs:The history is divided into these parts:
This is to help out about the Whys? and WTFs? on decisions in the past.
- Till TTDPatch 2.0.1 alpha 57: The specs were a text file within the TTDPatch source. This repository is a reconstruction/recovery of that file from the ashes of TTDPatch....
Head to Head (2015-03-08 19:10)
Head to head competition
OpenGFX+ Trains 32bpp (2015-03-03 17:21)
OpenGFX+ Trains in 32bpp
DOOM Obscenely Oversized Machinery (2015-02-27 19:57)
The vehicles which are HUGE, bend like MAD, and yes. 32bpp rendered pixels. Gameplay convenience even better than NUTS, simpler to play yet fun. Ultimate Wagon included.