Pre-compiled packages of all projects that are compiled by the server can be found on http://bundles.openttdcoop.org/
- NewGRFs like OpenGFX+ Trains, FIRS, HEQS, FISH, Swedish Rails, Dutch Road furniture or Dutch Trains
- OpenGFX, zBase, OpenSFX and OpenMSX
- Tools like NML, GRFCodec or TTDViewer
- OpenTTD Admintools like Autopilot or Joan
- AIs and AI Libraries like SuperLib, AdmiralAI or AroAI
- Game Scripts like the Tutorial
- Sandbox (play around)
Latest newsView all news
Python 3 Redmine Web Services Library (2013-12-06 20:44)
Port of https://github.com/ianepperson/pyredminews to python 3.
- string<->bytearray encode/decode stuff
Issue query and creation works. Otherwise untested.
GS Libraries (2013-12-01 20:25)
Libraries for game scripts
git-test (2013-11-30 21:57)
test project with git
skyem123's rails (2013-11-24 12:49)
This a newGRF that adds 4th rail, 3rd rail and edits normal and electrified rail.
For 184.108.40.206 (the latest release) see [[http://binaries.openttd.org/bananas/newgrf/skyem123s_Rails-220.127.116.11.tar.gz]] or [[https://dev.openttdcoop.org/attachments/download/5655/skyem123s_Rails-18.104.22.168.tar]]...
TIQ (TTD image quantizer) (2013-11-22 10:38)
TIQ is a tool which converts most image types into TTD-compatible 256-colour images.
python tiq.py inimage outimage
inimage: The name of the input image
outimage: The name of the output image